At thevirtualeconomy.com we’re always on the hunt for engaging editorial talent, technical intelligence, and bright minds who can help us grow. We welcome passionate, hard-working and insightful individuals that can deliver excellent coverage on Blockchain technology, initial coin offerings (ICOs), financial technologies, cryptocurrencies, and the latest news in the crypto space.
Full-time Professional Writer:
Thevirtualeconomy.com is seeking journalists with a natural flair for well-researched content on financial markets, financial technologies, and cryptocurrencies. If you have found yourself having a frenzied interested in these subjects, it means you will have an observant perspective on the changes happening within the cryptomarket.
Our ideal candidate must:
- Be willing to write 3-4 articles per day.
- Be open to attending industry events or local conferences on the topic, when and if necessary.
- Be open to the idea of learning within a small team that covers the Blockchain ecosystem and cryptocurrencies.
- Have a comprehensive and broad understanding of publishing online content using WordPress, and be able to follow SEO requirements.
- Be well-versed in the English language.
- Possess a sharp insight into decentralized technologies from all around the globe.
- Have the drive to pitch and suggest relevant and enticing topics that might be of interest to our editors.
If this sounds like you, please submit your resume, cover letter, and at least three sample writing pieces that are able to demonstrate your proficiency in cryptocurrency-related topics. You can use google drive or any other service to share your documents. Apply here.
Technical Market Analyst
Thevirtualeconomy.com is hiring technical market analysts that are perceptive, diligent and insightful about the cryptocurrency market. Above all, we are searching for individuals that are passionate about our editorial mission and goals. If you revel in a highly numerical life and can quickly make sense of large sets of numbers and statistical data, then we’re interested in hearing from you.
Our ideal candidate must:
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in a business major (i.e., Economics or Finance)
- Have excellent communication skills
- A strong background in math, computer software knowledge, and experience with spreadsheets
- Be able to integrate social media into all aspects of research analysis
- Experience of testing and following protocols
- Assist in the evaluation, development, and validation of novel techniques.
- Be able to observe and evaluate fluctuations in the market, providing critical financial forecasting.
- Write reports and presentations, able to interpret and communicate information efficiently.
Interested? Reach out to us here.